Unique, advanced feed formulation
- Provides complete nutrient fortification required by
25 – 27% fat content (vegetable oil)
- A more concentrated and efficient energy source than grains.
- Builds energy reserves and fuels superior performance.
- “Clean” burning fuel, which reduces metabolic waste and lactic acid build-up.
- Improves skin, hair, hoof condition and overall appearance.
Contains blood building nutrients (copper, cobalt, folic acid, Vitamin B12)
- Builds cardiovascular capacity.
- Builds muscle mass.
Extruded feed form
- Higher digestibility.
- Ensures optimum feed intake.
- Mixes well with other sweet feeds, pellets and grains.
Contains Flaxseed (an excellent source of Omega-3)
- Boosts immune function.
- Enhances anti-inflammatory properties and overall health.
Administer 500 grams (per 500 kg body weight) orally with each meal, twice daily.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh
and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and pre-ferably
3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Fat||25 – 27 %|
|Vitamin A||13000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1300 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||500 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||Soybean Meal, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Corn Gluten Meal|
|Fat||Soya Oil, Flaxseed|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin,
Choline Chloride, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate|
|Multi-Attributes||Wheat shorts, Wheat germ|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.