Guaranteed 10% (max) sugar-starch (NSC). Contains high fat and high fibre content. Contains no molasses, oats, barley and corn
- Delivers an elevated content of sensible calories (energy) needed for performance.
- Ideal for horses that require a low sugar/starch diet.
- Proven to best regulate glycemic and insulin response.
- Helps minimize gut upset (colic) by preventing starch overload in the hindgut.
Contains flaxseed (an excellent source of Omega 3). For an optimally balanced fatty acid profile of 5:1, omega-6 to omega-3
- Improves hair coat and skin condition.
- Supports immune function and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps maintain proper cognitive ability.
- Omega-3 fatty acids shown to help enhance insulin efficiency thus reducing insulin resistance.
- Promotes membrane integrity and cell viability.
- Improves fertility in mares.
Contains high pectin and hemicellulose fibre. Does NOT contain economical fibre sources like oat hulls
- A highly fermentable fibre source providing needed calories for performance.
- Helps maintain a healthier hindgut pH and microbial population.
Contains Horse PlusTM, Purina’s exclusive blend of vitamins, consisting of a full complement of the 8 B-vitamins (including biotin), vitamin C, E and K
- Essential blood-building nutrients.
- Supports immune function and overall health.
- Essential for proper utilization of energy for exercise.
- Helps protect against exercise induced stress.
Contains elevated and added amino acids including Methionine
- Improves hindgut fermentation resulting in increased energy and protein utilization.
- Helps promote good gut bacteria and protect against harmful bacteria for improved gut health.
Contains chelated copper, zinc, manganese and selenium
- Increases absorption and enhances trace mineral bioavailability to improve immune response and overall health.
Feed Soaked. Add 2 to 3 parts water to 1 part feed let soak for around 10 minutes or till water is absorb into the product
- With warm water creates a very palatale mash.
- Great way to increase water comsumption and ensure in take supplemental powders.
SuperFibra Integri-T is recommended for performance horses, broodmares as well as yearlings. Feed in conjunction with water and a minimum of 1% body weight (on a dry matter basis) of a long stemmed forage (hay/ pasture). Feed according to the following table, whereby the lower quantity meets minimum vitamin and mineral requirements and the higher quantity meets Purina Superior Recommendations. Ideally, feed enough to achieve desired body condition, and for every kilogram under the Purina Superior recommendation, provide 225 grams of Purina Equilizer (35710)*.
Must be fed soaked.
Daily amount of Equilibrium Integri‑T
kg / 100 kg of Body Weight
|13 to 18 months||1.07||1.25|
|19 months and +||0.92||1.25|
- Amounts can vary depending on the hay. Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly. Depending on hay analysis, Optimal (35720) may be better suited as the optional top-dress supplement.
- If your horse rapidly consumes this feed and/or if hydration status of your horse is questionable, we recommend adding water to this feed or using other measures to ensure an appropriate rate of intake.
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- Purina recommends providing a maximum of 0.5% of body weight of this feed at one time.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Cargill Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
|Vitamin A||6500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1200 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||250 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||DL-Methionine, Soya Bean Meal|
|Fat||Flaxseed, Soya Oil|
|Prebiotic||Yeast, Yeast cell wall|
|Probiotic||Mixture of Live Bacteria|
|Vitamins||Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Organic Zinc, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Cobalt Carbonate, Organic Selenium|
|Multi- Attributes||Wheat shorts|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.